Jigsaw Puzzle International Convention
After an impressive convention in Las Vegas, the Jigsaw Puzzle International Convention is coming to Berlin Germany from May 18 to 20, 2023.
Jigsaw Puzzle International Convention in Berlin
Take this opportunity to discover a new passion, socialize, and share an incredible experience with jigsaw puzzle fanatics from around the world. No matter if you’re a beginner or an expert puzzler, you will surely fit in! With an entry ticket to JPiC you can:
- Admire the jigsaw puzzle exhibition in our Art Gallery
- Enjoy completing puzzles in our Chill & Relax Zone
- Add your masterpiece to the Arts & Crafts Collaborative Mural
- Donate and swap your puzzles for charity in our Puzzle Exchange Zone
- Get together in our VIP Lounge with celebrities
- Drop-off kids in Playground Area
- Participate in speed puzzling competitions to win prizes
- Take part in the Ultimate Challenge and attempt to set a world record
- Join a workout session to ease your puzzler’s pains.
- Listen to guest speakers on Center Stage including Guinness World record holders, PuzzleGrammers, artists and authors
- Learn tips and tricks from experts
- Share your ideas with leaders to help improve the puzzling experience
- Attend the JPiC Award Ceremony
- Shop to add more jigsaw puzzles to your collection
- Win amazing prizes
- Meet with jigsaw puzzle brands
- FREE Access to the Filigree Expo
Offical Jigsaw Puzzle of the JPiC
The offical jigsaw puzzle of the Jigsaw Puzzle International Convention is available in 252 or 520 pieces.
Most Expensive Jigsaw puzzle in the World; A Masterpiece by Kevin Attard
Hand-made by Master Filigree Craftsman Kevin Attard, this 100 piece sterling silver jigsaw puzzle is unique. This fully functional jigsaw puzzle weighs in at a total of 575 grams of .925 fine silver and is the only one of its kind. Its made out of 9000 silver filigree wires and took over 800 hours to complete. This abstract work of art is the most expensive jigsaw puzzle in the world and was created to celebrate the partnership between Kevin Attard and JPiC.
The 100-piece Sterling Silver Filigree Jigsaw Puzzle was on exhibit at the Las Vegas Convention Center during the Jigsaw Puzzle International Convention in July 2022, and will be exposed in Berlin for the world to see, along with several other filigree Masterpieces.
JPiC’s Record Breaking Deal on Shark Tank
We are proud to have a Shark as shareholder. JPiC has solid backing from different investors and is still offering investment for equity to qualified investors. Contact us for more information.
Speed Puzzling Competitions
The Jigsaw Puzzle International Convention is offering huge prizes to all participants in the singles, doubles and teams speed puzzling competitions.
Annual Jigsaw Puzzle International Championship
JPiC Club Membership
Jigsaw puzzle fans around the world can join our adventure by applying for a JPiC Club Membership at the low cost of 99 euros for 5 years. Among other things, it grants unlimited free access to all conventions and competitions, ownership of a unique NFT representing a piece of our new 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle entitled “Malta”, and Shadow Equity in JPiC Ltd.
Jigsaw Puzzle Investment Capital
Jigsaw Puzzle Investment Capital (JPiC) invests in seed-stage startups anywhere in the world. Submit your pitch deck today and get financing for your fabulous idea, concept or product.
Offical Jigsaw Puzzle of the JPiC
The perfect Christmas gift; the offical jigsaw puzzle of the JPiC. Get yours today! Available in 252 or 520 pieces. A 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle of Malta in currently in development!
Toronto, Canada. Vancouver, Canada.
Bogota, Colombia. Buenos Aires, Argentina. Sao Paolo, Brazil. Lima, Peru.
Paris, France. Barcelona, Spain. Rome, Italy. Bucharest, Romania. Vienna, Austria. Warsaw, Poland. Ta’ Qali, Malta.
Istanbul, Turkey. Mumbai, India. Delhi, India. Seoul, South Korea. Tokyo, Japan. Dubai, UAE.
Sydney, Australia. Auckland, New Zealand.